The Spiritual Laws of Prosperity - six-week evening Webinar with Maggy Whitehouse.
Topics to covered over the six weeks:
Part One: Money is Part of Prosperity Too.
Many people who are consciously working with the Law of Attraction are still uncomfortable with the idea of using it to draw financial benefits into their lives. This is Maggy's speciality — helping to overcome the resistance to allowing money to be a beneficial source of energy in our lives. There are many 'wealth coaches' out there whose focus on financial issues may feel too pushy and uncomfortable for those engaging in spiritual work — but having resistance to, fear of, or anger about money is a profound block which will affect us, our children, our families and the rest of the world if we don't identify and alleviate it.
In this class we'll take a look at:
- What prosperity actually is.
- What money actually is.
- Why money was invented.
- How we feel about it — and others who have lots of it.
- What early training we received about our own self-worth.
- What common phrases our parents and families used about money.
- How our childhood beliefs impact on our views about money.
Part Two: Overcoming Resistance.
- Why is money regarded as bad?
- Were the world's great spiritual leaders really poor?
- Jesus's teachings on money.
- St. Paul's/Christianity's teachings on money.
- What are the first baby steps we can make to overcome this inbuilt resistance?
- Understanding how 'pushing against' with negativity hinders the flow of all prosperity.
- Transforming our views on those we blame for the state of the world.
- Ego — the human reticular activating system. How it works and why.
- Repetition — and why some affirmations work and some don't.
- The Happiness Set Point.
- The role and nature of the self in 'leaving the tribe.'
- The role and nature of your soul and why this is often hidden by the ego.
- The wider plan: cosmic consciousness and prosperity.
- The four levels of giving.
- The power of true giving.
- The selfishness of insisting always on giving.
- Tithing — the spiritual laws of giving.
- Receiving — how to do it and how to teach it on.
- Types of clutter — physical, psychological, spiritual.
- Understanding the emotional loading on clutter and clearing it.
- Exercises to help you clear out.
- The Address Book Exercise.
- Throwing away your baggage (meditation).
- Filling the empty space with better.
- Magic Money Prayer
- What colours, sizes and styles.
- What works and what doesn't.
- Amending and updating your Prosperity Wheel.
- Where should your Prosperity Wheel go?
- Sharing stories of manifestations.
- The dos and don'ts of helping partners and family with your Prosperity Wheel
- Treasure boxes.